I’m Adam Ramirez, a Canada-based User Experience Designer with a decade of experience to my name. I am a critical thinker and fast learner with a penchant for details and the big picture alike. Over the years, I have worked with companies of all sizes on their digital projects.
1. User Experience Design Certification
University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada (2021-2022)
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Studies
University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada (2012-2016)
- Website Design
- Problem Finding
- Solution Creation
- Solution Pitching
- Accessible 360
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe XD
- Full Story
- Google Analytics
- English (full working proficiency)
- French (limited working proficiency)
- Spanish (native proficiency)
Senior UX Designer
Freelance, Ottawa (2015 – present)
- Design user experience solutions using the SaaS Data Analytics platform.
- Improve design systems with established techniques, frameworks, and patterns for product consistency.
- Build concepts, workflows, prototypes, wireframes, sketches, and visuals based on UX goals, business priorities, and user scenarios.
- Create UI and UX deliverables that meet the expectations of clients.
- Collaborate with other experts while conceptualizing prototypes and design ideas
CareerCradle, Remote (2020 – 2021)
- Delivered support to young people across the globe through video calls and writing.
- Assisted aspiring UX professionals in the creation of a portfolio.
- Gave expert feedback and suggestions on projects launched by students.
- Encouraged UX designers to work on their soft skills on top of technical capabilities.
- Led workshops that resulted in the creation of digital products by UX beginners.
Corona Digital (2017 – 2019)
- Led a cross-functional team in the deployment of projects related to data visualization, research, web analysis, user experience strategy, and more.
- Mentored junior employees and interns in digital projects.
- Developed UX workshops through user-centered methodologies.
- Web Designer
- Freelance, Toronto (2013-2015)
- Worked closely with numerous copywriters and art directors to develop and execute web projects.
- Designed the front-end styling and user interface for web-based applications.
Agile Project Management
University of Ottawa (2020)
User Experience Designer
Akendi, Ottawa (2020)
IDEO University (2019)
User Experience for Project Management
UX Alliance International (2018)